100g butter, 140 g caster sugar, 2 large eggs, 140 g natural yoghurt, 2 tbsp milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 250 g plain flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda, 1/4 tsp salt, 150 g blueberries, 12 tsp wild blueberry jam or conserve
For the Crumble Topping
3 tbsp demerera sugar, 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 3 tbsp plain flour, 1 tbsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 200 C or Gas mark 6. Put 12 paper cases into muffin tin.
2. Rub together all the crumble topping ingredients in a small bowl.
3. In a separate mixing, bowl beat together eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, then yoghurt, vanilla and milk. Gradually add flour, baking powder, bicarb and salt. Fold in the blueberries.
4. Divide the mixture between the 12 cases. Top with jam and then the crumble mixture.
5. Bake for 5 mins then reduce the heat to 180 C/ Gas mark 4. Bake for a further 20 mins or until the muffins are cooked thoroughly.
6. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Follow me on Bloglovin’ HERE.