225 g Caster Sugar
225 g Melted Butter
150 g Plain Flour
200 g White Chocolate plus 100 g for decoration
50 g Macadamia Nuts
150 g Raspberries (roughly 1 punnet)
1.Preheat oven to 180 C or Gas Mark 4 and line a rectangular cake tin with grease proof paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and eggs. Melt the butter in a saucepan and gradually add this to the mixture.
3. Carefully fold in the flour.
4.Chop the chocolate, macadamia nuts and raspberries into small pieces. Fold into the mixture, making sure they’re evenly distributed.
5. Spoon the blondie mix into the lined cake tin. Bake for 30- 35 minutes, use a skewer to check the blondies are cooked throughout.
6. Once the blondies are cool, melt the remaining white chocolate in a bain marie or the microwave. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the blondies and leave in the fridge to set.
7. Cut into portions as big as you please and enjoy!
Let me know your thoughts!
Love Eleanor x
Follow me on Bloglovin HERE.