- Calvin Klein Underwear HERE. Because Calvin Klein undies are always a good gift idea- I like the girl’s ones, he likes the boy’s ones. It’s pretty self explanatory.
- Tom Dixon Candle HERE. It’s a universally recognised fact that men like scented candles even more than we do. I thought this one looked pretty masculine for a scented candle AND it’s called Fire.
- Adidas Gazelle Trainers HERE. Trainers can be a tricky gift as everyone likes something different. However, I think that these cater to most tastes and are a lovely Valentine’s burgundy colour.
- Adidas Originals Sweatshirt HERE. I chose this sweatshirt mainly because it’s the sort of thing I’d like to ‘borrow’ if James owned it, so it’s a present for both parties really.
- Casio Watch HERE. A watch seems to be a really popular gift idea for your significant other. This one caught my eye because it’s affordable, stylish and I just happen to own the lady version….
- Knomo Knomad Air Tablet Case HERE. I recently discovered that Ipad/ Tablet cases make an excellent present. In-keeping with the Valentine’s spirit, this one is red and a little bit fancy.
- Tattoo Book HERE. Something for those sort of guys who like a)tattoos and b)coffee table books.
- Creed Aventus Aftershave HERE. Aftershave is always a winner- Creed is probably the tastiest one around. I’m no good at describing scents but I can say that this is totally worth the hefty price tag!
Love Eleanor x